Pittwater Kayak Tours offers four safe, fun and family friendly kayak adventure tours per day departing from Iluka Park (40 Iluka Rd, Palm Beach, 2108) on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Led by friendly, knowledgeable local staff with the opportunity to see native wildlife including dolphins, whales, turtles, seals, wallabies, goannas and abundant wildlife.
- Paddle across the dazzling blue water of Pittwater in a single or double kayak.
- Swim at a beautiful secluded beach with calm, crystal clear water.
- Bush walk in Ku-Ring-Gai National Park.
- Breathtaking panoramic views overlooking Pittwater, Palm Beach, Barrenjoey, Broken Bay and the Hawkesbury River.
- Enjoy a light snack and refreshments.
- Learn about the history of the local area.
- Explore Aboriginal Caves and artwork.
See our Gallery of fabulous Kayak Adventure Tours.