A three hour tour that offers a guided kayak experience on Sydney's beautiful Pittwater. Kayak to a remote beach where you will disembark for a scenic bushwalk through Ku Ring Gai National Park with breathtaking, panoramic views of Pittwater, Barrenjoey and Palm Beach. A light snack is provided with the option for a swim in the calm, crystal clear water.
- Kayak across the dazzling blue water of Pittwater in a single or double kayak
- Swim at a beautiful secluded beach with calm, crystal clear water
- Bushwalk in Ku-Ring-Gai National Park
- Breathtaking panoramic views overlooking Pittwater, Palm Beach and Barrenjoey
- Enjoy a light snack
- Learn about the history of the local area
- Explore Aboriginal Caves and artwork. (only if we go to Resolute Beach which depends on wind and swell)
9am - 12pm
Adults: $80pp (16 years +)
Children: $40pp (7 - 15 years. Children under 6 are free if they sit in the middle seat with an Adult)
Group bookings: Save 15% on group bookings of 10 - 14 people. Receive a further 5% discount for every additional 5 guests you bring. That's a potential saving of up to 25%!
IT'S CHICK'N SHACK TIME!
News Just In. We've partnered with Chick'n Shack to bring you lunch directly after your Morning Kayak Tour. To get your meal delivered, follow these simple steps before you embark on your tour:
- Download the 'Chickn Shack' app via the App store, or Google Play store
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu list and select either “Kayak Delivery – Lunch”
- Decide what you would like to eat*
- Select the delivery option AND appropriate lunch drop time
- Payment – through checkout via credit/detbit card or PayPal
That's it! Your delicious meal will be delivered straight to you ready to eat. The Palmy Schnitzel Burger... mmmm. Check out the Chick'n Shack Facebook page here.
*Min order for lunch is $15 plus a $3 delivery fee.