Time: 9am – 12pm
A three hour tour involves a guided paddle on beautiful Pittwater to a remote beach where you will disembark for a scenic bushwalk through Ku Ring Gai National Park with breath taking, panoramic views of Pittwater, Barrenjoey, Palm Beach and Broken Bay. A light snack is provided with the option for a swim in the calm, crystal clear water of Resolute Beach.
- Kayak across the dazzling blue water of Pittwater in a single or double kayak.
- Swim at a beautiful secluded beach with calm, crystal clear water.
- Bush walk in Ku-Ring-Gai National Park.
- Breathtaking panoramic views overlooking Pittwater, Palm Beach, Barrenjoey, Broken Bay and the Hawkesbury River.
- Enjoy a light snack.
- Learn about the history of the local area.
- Explore Aboriginal Caves and artwork.
Adults: $80pp (16 years +)
Children: $40pp (7 – 15 years. Children under 6 are free if they sit in the middle seat with an Adult)
Group bookings: Save 15% on group bookings of 10 – 14 people. Receive a further 5% discount for every additional 5 guests you bring. That’s a potential saving of up to 25%!