Pittwater Kayak Tours has been rated by Trip Advisor as the #1 activity to do in Sydney’s Palm Beach and you can see why. We offer safe, fun and family friendly kayaking adventure tours that depart from one of Sydney’s, northern beaches most spectacular places and a must visit – Palm Beach. Led by friendly, knowledgeable local staff with the opportunity to see native wildlife including dolphins, whales, turtles, seals, wallabies, goannas and abundant wildlife.
We offer a range of kayaking tours:
- Sunrise kayak tour
- Morning tour – our most popular tour!
- Corporate tours that can be tailored to suits your business needs
- Birthday or group kayak tours
- Kay across the dazzling blue water of Pittwater in a single or double kayak.
- Swim at a beautiful secluded beach with calm, crystal clear water.
- Bushwalk in Ku-Ring-Gai National Park.
- Breathtaking panoramic views overlooking Pittwater, Palm Beach, Barrenjoey, Broken Bay and the Hawkesbury River.
- Enjoy a light snack and refreshments.
- Learn about the history of the local area.
- Explore Aboriginal Caves and artwork.
If you’re planning a getaway for the weekend and need some accommodation in Palm Beach or Sydney region, head to Aabode.com – an Australian accommodation booking platform that hosts some pretty amazing properties at some great prices.