A three hour tour that offers a guided kayak experience on Sydney’s beautiful Pittwater. Kayak to a remote beach where you will disembark for a scenic bushwalk through Ku Ring Gai National Park with breathtaking, panoramic views of Pittwater, Barrenjoey and Palm Beach. A light snack is provided with the option for a swim in the calm, crystal clear water.
- Kayak across the dazzling blue water of Pittwater in a single or double kayak
- Swim at a beautiful secluded beach with calm, crystal clear water
- Bushwalk in Ku-Ring-Gai National Park
- Breathtaking panoramic views overlooking Pittwater, Palm Beach and Barrenjoey
- Enjoy a light snack
- Learn about the history of the local area
- Explore Aboriginal Caves and artwork. (only if we go to Resolute Beach which depends on wind and swell)
9am – 12pm
Adults: $80pp (16 years +)
Children: $40pp (7 – 15 years. Children under 6 are free if they sit in the middle seat with an Adult)
Group bookings: Save 15% on group bookings of 10 – 14 people. Receive a further 5% discount for every additional 5 guests you bring. That’s a potential saving of up to 25%!